If you own a business related to home improvement and design, we offer an affordable way to promote your services or products to all our visitors and subscribers both locally and nationally. Contact Us at anytime to find out more.
Advertise with Home Ideas HQ, a community dedicated to engaging our visitors looking for design inspiration and home improvement ideas.
Target the audience you want.
As part of our subscription we inquire about project types our followers might be interested in as well as the general area they are from. This not only allows us to provide our subscribers with more specific information related to their regional interests but also gives us an opportunity to target the audience you want to reach.
To summarize our followers all together here is our stats at a glance:
- Launched in Late 2015
- 40,800 impressions per month
- 37% are aged 25-34 years, 23% are 55-64 years
- 54% male / 46% female
- 15% interested in Architecture, 14% Real Estate, 8% Home Decor
- (source: Google Analytics – Updated April 2016)
Advertise with the following options but certainly not limited to:
- Blog Spotlight Article – Spotlight your business and services in a featured article on HomeIdeasHQ.com and our social media outlets.
- Banner Advertising – Promote your website or business with banners on the side columns or within articles.
- Social Media Marketing – Promote your events or business to our active Home Ideas HQ Facebook users, Twitter and Pinterest followers.
- Sponsor Writers/Article – Advertisers can target specific audiences by sponsoring one of our professionals who blog on a particular trade.
- Featured Real Estate Service – An alternative to renovation as we all know and made popular by TV shows is the decision to move or not.
- Featured Professional Service – Want to make a case to our followers who might want to contact you directly for advise? We can help!
“OMG, i was scrolling through homeideashq.com when i saw an advertisement to contact banana joe for a local consult”
Pretty sure that’s how things go in the world of advertisement. If Banana Joe can make it in the business so can you! But sadly, we don’t know Joe.